Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Cossack Beard Oil - All Systems Go!

Well, just thought I would bring you up to date with what is going on!

Things have been a little quiet on the travel side, mainly due to having no time.

And at the moment the Ural is off the road with an electrical problem, which is most frustrating to say the least!

I had a go at fixing it myself, but gave up in the end, the task was bigger than my capability!

However, some exciting news regarding my beard oil.

As you may be aware by looking at some of my pictures I sport a rather bushy beard. To keep it up together requires some maintenance in the use of beard oils. These tend to be rather expensive, so around a year ago I started to make my own.

This planted a seed into my head about how I could make money from selling them, so I set about creating a product and a unique angle to be able to break into the market.

So I have made up a fictional character called Uri Brezhnev, who is the mastermind behind it.

Below is a description of Uri and how it all came about. Please take a quick look at my new website, the link can be found below.

Cossack Beard Oil

What’s It All About?

My name is Major (Retd) Uri Brezhnev - ex KGB. On finding out that my cover was blown, I found myself having to lay low for several decades waiting for the dust to settle.

I lived in the Far East of my country, where I felt safe, trapping fur and living off the land.

Recently I felt it was safe enough to venture out into the world once more, but now I must do so as a normal citizen.

Well, as normal as I can be!

On being discharged from the KGB with a new identity but not losing any of my old skills of mixing chemicals to sufficient poisonous strengths to kill a Black Bear with the tip of my umbrella, I decided to put these same skills to good use for once and invented my range of “Cossack Beard Oils”

I emigrated to Great Britain and now reside in the New Forest on the South Coast where I can often be seen riding round on my trusty Soviet Stead a Ural motorcycle and sidecar.

My range of Cossack Beard Oils are a reminder of the Motherland, where my beard first took shape.

Whilst some men like my dear old friend Vladimir went on to build a legacy, through fate, I decided to grow mine.

Beard Oils Available:

Freshly Dug Grave
Hazelnut and Jojoba oils blended with subtle tones of White Musk, Carrot, Juniper and Sandalwood giving an earthy smell of a freshly dug grave. A smell to die for!

Black Sea
Hazelnut and Jojoba oils blended with subtle tones of White Musk, Sandalwood and Sea Spray, reminding me of those carefree days by the Black Sea waiting for my next assignment.

Citrus Mask
Hazelnut and Jojoba oils blended with subtle tones of White Musk, Rosewood with a hint of Cut Grass giving a zesty citrus smell, ideal to mask the smell of death. Ideal in my old profession.

For further information please take a look at our website at www.cossackbeardoil.com

Contact Uri on 07480 211001 or email uri@cossackbeardoil.com

I hope that all is well for you all and that 2017 will be full of travel and adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this blog. All information is mentioned which I was searching about beard oil

    ReplyDelete